The conference is right around the corner! Here is everything you need to know about how to get connected with the virtual conference.
Download Zoom Client
First, download the Zoom client for your platform from zoom.us. It is very important that you use the latest client 5.3.2. Please do not use the browser version as your meeting functionality will be limited.
Thursday, October 22 and Friday October 23 General Sessions
Use this link to attend the conference. Only registered attendees will be allowed join.
Breakout sessions will be done by track. You can select the breakout room that you want within the conference. If you don’t see a breakout option, probably you need to upgrade your Zoom client, or you are incorrectly trying to use the browser version of Zoom.
Friday, October 23 Hands-On Labs
All labs require registration so we can provision the virtual environments for you. Use the follow links to register for the labs of your choice. See the sessions grid for details on each session. Please contact each instructor directly with questions.
9:30-11:30 Click to Register
- CA Plex Impact Analysis – Lead instructor firstname.lastname@example.org
- CA 2E RESTful Web Services – Lead instructor email@example.com
- DevOps – Lead instructor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robotic Process Automation Basics – Lead instructor email@example.com
12:00-2:00 Labs Click to Register
- CA Plex C++ to C#/Java – Lead instructor firstname.lastname@example.org
- CA 2E Impact Analysis – Lead instructor email@example.com
- Robotic Process Automation Advanced – Lead instructor firstname.lastname@example.org
02:00-4:00 Labs Click to Register
- CA Plex Web Generation – Lead instructor email@example.com
CA 2E Platform Migration – Lead instructor firstname.lastname@example.orgCancelled / To Be Rescheduled
- Single Sign On (SSO), MultiFactor Authentication (MFA) – Lead instructor email@example.com
- Intro to Graph Databases – Register – Lead instructor firstname.lastname@example.org